1948 American Classic Motors Chief
1948 Indian Chief in Kashan Green
This matching numbers 1948
Chief has it all: Originality, Beauty and Power. Includes:
· Paint by Matt Blake of Iron Horse Corral
· Frame has been powdercoated
· Original engine built to 80 cubic inch Bonneville
specification by master engine builder Doug Burnett
· Carillo rods and S&S flywheels
· 0 miles on engine
· 80ci kicker arm
· Correct Linkert M344 carburetor built to Bonneville
· Rebuilt 6-volt electrical system
· Original-style wiring and cables
· Original rebuilt speedometer with odometer currently
reading 10,892 miles
· New tires
· Crocker steering damper, a period accessory
No expense spared in this
restoration, Bike is very correct and ready to be ridden anywhere.
Limited engine warranty by
Can be viewed in the Central
Coast area of California and serious bidders are encouraged to do so.
Sold with a clear CA title
Please contact Dave (Seller/Owner) with
questions or if additional info needed at 773.677-4266.
Cheap motorcycle for sale in Paso Robles, California (listed on eBay Motors). The bidding is right now at $25700.00.
Interested In This Motorcycle?
URL: 1948 American Classic Motors Chief